November 14, 2009


Today I am posting a couple of photos of a really lovely sunset. Charlie took these photos. I am so busy at school I have hardly any time to update this blog. I have a second Family Night scheduled this week at school and then I have a book fair in two weeks.  I  had ordered the games for Family Night too late and they are not going to have arrived by Tuesday.

Tom and Charlies are leaving NM early - around the 30th. I will miss them  - but it will be nice and quiet here and I get to watch anything I want on television. I just hope I can drive myself to the Albuquerque airport and board that plane by myself - Tom takes care of all that stuff.

We had rain and sleet today in Zuni - it is pretty cold but not freezing.

We have decided to go to Scotland this summer and we are putting a down payment on the trip tomorrow. I went online today and loaded up my Netflix queue with movies made in Scotlant. We are really excited about this trip. We'll take the boat over, train up to Edinburgh and then spend two weeks drivng around with a rental car. I don't know that it could possibly compare to our trip to Australia - but I have high hopes. Two of my favorite actors, Brian Cox and Peter Mullan are from Scotland!